You probably thought I had already quit, right? Well I had some malfunctions with the good ol' computer but all is well now thanks to our neighbor friend and computer genius Chuck! We now owe him something fabulous and this is what I think I will make...
( I am suppose to be on post baby motivational biggest loser family edition diet can you tell? Hunger is my friend and so is delicious chex mix!)
Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch
8 C. Chocolate Chex cereal (I use a cup or two less to have it a little gooey)
3/4 C. brown sugar
6 T. butter
3 T. corn syrup
1/4 tsp. baking soda
white chocolate chips
mini marshmallows (optional)
broken up graham cracker pieces (optional)
Microwave brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup for 1 min. Stir. Microwave 30-60 sec. longer. Stir until blended. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave for 3 minutes stirring every minute. Let cool 2 or 3 minutes and then add chocolate chips, marshmallows, and grahams. Spread on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Let cool and enjoy!
First Day of School....at a New School...
14 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe that I am actually looking at your blog right now, miracle!! Except that I can't really see your picture and baby Gabe's face. But hey I am excited to see more of you guys now yeah. I need to update mine really bad, so anyways congrats on your baby and have a nice three day weekend!!1
I'm so glad that you decided to join the blogging band wagon! And that Italian Chili was absolutely amazing so I'm also glad to see the recipe on here!
Okay, I really need to finish this talk so I guess I better quit taking these little breaks!
Post a Comment