


I thought I would do a little update on my kids. They certainly keep me busy with basketball, cheerleading, fighting, bum wiping, feeding, playing, and mess making! What would we do without them! :)FINLEY...just started cheerleading and is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was never a cheerleader and am still completely uncoordinated but Finley loves to tumble, run around, and yell really really loud so we figured why not! The other night after baths Finley came into my room with the biggest moustache/beard I have ever seen on her cute CLEAN face. The conversation went like this: Me "Finley what in the heck have you been eating?" Finley "Nothing. Why?" Me "You haven't been into the candy?" Finley "No Mommy. Why?" bat bat of the eyelashes. At this point I lifted her up to the mirror to see her face and the beautiful green moustache/beard. She laughed and said "Oh yeah I think I did eat some of the candy!"
GABE...Currently our favorite child. He has started to roll and has also started sucking his thumb. I can't decide if it is the cutest thing ever or the most expensive. (i.e. braces, braces, braces) He is all Ryan from looks to late night David Letterman. He weighs in at 15 lbs. (50th percentile) and is 26 in long (78th percentile) with a ginormous melon (80th percentile). We are enjoying every last minute of the last baby stages for our family. It is exciting and a little sad all at the same time, and a little more exciting, to have the "done" feeling.
4 comments:
What cute kids!
what fun pictures! I just love Finley... and Peyton. I'm glad you're liking the cheerleading! I wish Gracie had stuck with it.
Oh my goodness! You may have posted that for the Grandmas, but I as an Aunt, thoroughly enjoyed it! The boys look so cute in their basketball uniforms. I bet their favorite part is the donuts....My girls have never done cheerleading, they're not brave enough I think. Finley definitely fits the part! Last but not least, sweet Gabe. He looks so cute in that chair. Please send it to me so I can make it my screen saver. Thanks for the post. You are a blogging rock star! I think it may be time for a post from Ryan. Come on Ryan, you know you want to!
I love that story about Finley!!
Post a Comment