My sleeping life has turned into a wreck of a circus with feedings, pottings, music on, music off, I need a drink, tuck me in a 3 a.m., I had a bad dream, I need medicine, feed Gabe some more, and last but not least "Mom look I woke up early today!" Well lucky me! I wake up looking like someone ran me over and I am not a morning person to begin with! HELP ME RONDA!!! Who knew having three kids could be so much fun! It seems like our sleeping life was normal and under control until we came home from Christmas and now I'm just too sleepy to make Gabe cry it out and I don't have the energy to argue with my kids at 3 a.m. But it has finally come to a breaking point (i.e. me in tears first thing in the morning) So we begin a new sleep tonite. Pray for me. I'm going to need it.
First Day of School....at a New School...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck, but once it is all over just think how worth the heck was to get there!
Oh, I feel for ya'! Want a dog to throw in the mix?
Peyton says he wants one... lol
Oh boy! Let that baby cry! I will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment