This is what happens when you think to yourself my kids need "kid" scissors to practice with. I remember now why I had never bought them before and why they now are in the garbage. Thankfully Finley's hair actually turned out great!
I am the last women to enter the blogging world and sometimes think to myself " what and the **** have I got into." I never have spare time to blog, I am not very tech savy, and I really have nothing of worth to say...but I do love my kids and hubby and feel like time is slipping by me so quickly. So I blog to remember their cute smiling faces, the funny things they say, and also a little bit of the crap that life dishes out!
4 comments:
Finley's hair turned out so darling!!!! I am sorry about all the stress it caused.
Finley's hair turned out so darling!!!! I am sorry about all the stress it caused.
OH! Her hair looks DARLING Amber! But good thing the scissors went into the trash! ha ha!
oh no!
I love the facial expressions in the pictures. Hilarious!
Post a Comment